SIMS Parent App
Easy access to important school information
To help you to stay in touch with your child’s progress at Skinners’, we ask parents to sign up to the SIMS Parent App. This app provides you with a convenient way to share information with you about your son's school life.
You can access the system from a smartphone, tablet or PC - anytime, anywhere.
What will you find in the SIMS Parent app:
- Important information such as attendance, house points and his timetable
- School term, inset dates and contact details available at the click of a button
- Access your son’s written school report and progress reports
- Receive notifications to remind you about important information such as key dates for your diary
- Access to update your contact details, so we always have the most up-to-date information in case of emergency
If you have more than one son at the school, you’ll have access to information for all of them, from the same app.
The information that you receive through the app will help you to stay up-to-date with your son’s school life as well as support your son’s development and progress.
The school will issue you with a registration code which arrives via an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the information you need to download and sign up for the app.
For further information please click on the links below which will explain the process.
How Do I Register
Privacy Notice for Parents
Frequently Asked Questions: http://simspublications.com/355799/faq.html